Spotlight Rhunnan

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rhu

Name: Rhunnan/Trabette aka Les

Number of Alts: Not really sure, somewhere in the region of 20, I'm an alt whore so I just dont keep track. Of course most of them are just sitting in a tavern drinking ale and generally having a laid back time of it all. Main toons are Rhu the hunter and Trab the Dk.

Favorite Toon: Still a toss up over Rhu and Trab but since Trab has better legs I'm leaning towards her.

Hometown/ Where are you now: Lara, northern suburb of Geelong, Victoria, Australia. Since nobody overseas knows Geelong though, 60kms South of Melbourne :-).

Favoritie Food: Curry or any other sloppy style dish. I'll try anything once though and I do like my food too much. One of the oddest foods I had was fruit bat, various bugs come a close second though but I do prefer my food NOT to be still moving!

Pets: My cat Missy, 15 years old so like me he is slowing down. Short for mischievous so nope not a typo. Started keeping tropical fish again, mostly African Rift Lake cichlids, 3 tanks with the biggest being 6 x 2 x 2 footer.

1 Well known Fact about you: I dont really like pvp and instances.

1 Little Known fact about you: I'm really 6 foot 6 but I shrunk during a rain storm. Hmm, ok, my original career was going to be a marine biologist but played up in high school and didnt get to go to Uni.

Your greatest WoW moment: Pretty much when I got invited to join the guild way back in the dark ages not long after it was formed (I forget the original realm)

Your greatest moment outside of WoW: Almost one of my worst too, was my Mum's birthday and kept it a secret that I was coming home on leave, fronted up at the door with a big bunch of flowers. Nearly didnt work out as she had a bigger shock than we all expected but was good after that :-) .

Anything else you would like to share (IRL or Game related): I've had a lot of interests over the years including fossils, archaeology,computers, photography, astronomy, reading and watching sci fi and fantasy. Got my bike licence not long ago (went along with my first bad accident!), have lots of tattoos and grey hair and beard.................I look like a bikie but I just ride a bike :-). Ex combat systems officer, petty officer second class I think the rank you guys use.....equivalent of corporal.

Comments

No response to “Spotlight Rhunnan”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment