Spotlight Shadowbreeze

Monday, June 8, 2009

Shadowbreeze
Name: I'm always a little hesitant to give out my real name. You see, it's a bit unique. Was my name "Bob" or "Tom", I would be more comfortable about sharing it, but it's not. Instead, my name is *****. No really, 5 asterisks just like that. Yep, that's what it says on my driver's license. What's that? Lies? Okay then, fine. My name is Larel. Most likely you pronounced it wrong when you read it just now, so please allow me clarify. It's not "Laurel", but rather "Lairel". So now you know one person with that name, but I bet you don't know any others! ;)

Number of Alts: I don't have any alts that I actually play. Instead I try to focus my (limited) time and energy on Shadowbreeze in order to make her the best priest I know how to make. As far as alts I don't play currently, I have a level 55 hunter named Wolfram. He was my first "real" character and the reason I parked him was because as a guild, we were short on healers. So Shadowbreeze was born. I did rather enjoy playing the hunter class and someday I may rescue Wolfram from his retirement at the inn in Ironforge...someday, but not soon. I also have a death knight named Guthwulf who I rolled only for the nice head start that class provides in profession leveling. :) And of course, an odd assortment of low level bankers and mules. As you can see, I'm Alliance only currently ("Grab your sword and fight the Horde!"), but I keep thinking someday I would like to level an Horde character. But of course, that takes precious time...time a working stiff like me can't really afford.

Favorite Toon: I'm really loving Shadowbreeze, my priest. I wasn't sure how I would like the whole healing thing, but it's really a lot of fun most of the time. It was a blast leveling up specced as shadow though, I must say, and someday I will probably dual spec holy/shadow.

Hometown/Where are you now: My home town is a very small town in northwestern Nebraska. I'm sure most of you don't know where Nebraska is, so there's not much use in naming an obscure little town in an obscure state is there? :) This area also happens to be where I'm currently residing although not *in* town.

Favorite Food: Conjured Mana Strudel. Om nom nom nom! Oh, you probably mean real-life. :) I really like just about everything...not really one single favorite type. I really enjoy eating food, what can I say? Probably my least favorite is chicken, depending on how it is prepared.

Pets: One *slightly* overweight Rat Terrier named Saber. :) And several outdoor cats. I used to be a total cat person, but I guess that was because I just never had a really cool dog like Saber.

One Well known Fact about you: I'm a PC technician. Yep, my job is to try to fix broken/infected PCs and make them functional again. Not sure it's what I would call my "dream job", but I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up, so it's what I'm doing now. :) It's pretty sad when one of the most well known facts about me is that I work on computers, but that's what most people in real-life associate me with. hehe

One Little Known fact about you: I enjoy gardening and being outdoors. A little bit of contradiction to the typical "geek" image I suppose. I think it has to do with being raised on a farm and watching things grow my whole life. Kinda gets in your blood. And it's a good break from sitting in front of a PC all the time.

Your greatest WoW moment: Easy. Being allowed to join FIST way back in the day. :)

Your greatest moment outside of WoW: Still waiting for that to happen I suppose. There have been a fair number of "really good" moments in my life, but still not the "greatest". Of course I won't know it's the greatest until "The End", right? :)

Anything else you would like to share (IRL or Game related): Only that if I "missed" explaining anything in this interview, just whisper me online! If I'm not busy trying to keep people alive, I love to chat with people. I'm not *really* as boring as I come across in this interview...or maybe I am? You'll have to find out! :)

Comments

No response to “Spotlight Shadowbreeze”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment