Spotlight Skyjen

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jen!!!
Name: Skyjen

Number of Alts: 6

Favorite Toon: Skyjen

Hometown/ Where are you now: East Riding of Yorkshire England

Favoritie Food: Anything spicy

Pets: None now had horses and rabbits and dogs and farm animals - parents have a farm!!

1 Well known Fact about you: I'm small!! I love Star Trek

1 Little Known fact about you: I used to race horses

Your greatest WoW moment: Too many but mostly they involve a bad day at work and cheered up by all the great guildies on here when I get home!
Your greatest moment outside of WoW: Birth of my son and finding out about the impending arrival of our second son.

Anything else you would like to share (IRL or Game related):
Game wise I dont say much on the website because Jon usually incorporates what I think in his posts and invariably we think along the same lines so no point putting the same thing up twice!!
If given the choice when running an instance I would choose to heal and if there arent many people answering the call for a run I will badger u into agreeing via whisper!!
I was unsure about joining WoW as Jon and I played Joint Operations a shooting game before so wasnt sure I'd like WoW on top of which I was unsure about the monthly outgoing. Now its me who's hooked!!

In RL: Work gets very stressful for me so my family is very important to me as they help me to unwind. WoW helps too BB and Macho are a tonic for sure!

I would do anything for my family and my friends, if I can help I will and if I cant i feel terrible when I have to say no!
I'm the most relaxed when we visit the Lake District and climb the mountains.

Comments

3 Responses to “Spotlight Skyjen”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Svenn said...

Thanks Jen for the interview. Your pic never came through, hope you like the one I made:)

December 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM
Inno said...

Yay another guild spotlight!

December 2, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Shaara said...

I'm a trekkie too! We ARE the coolest breed. :)

December 2, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Post a Comment