Spotlight Corday

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Fabulous Miss Peel

Name: Patricia

# of Alts: 3 80s (Corday, Morgause and wee Emma), plus a couple of banker toons and a druid who is currently living in a shoebox.

Favorite Toon: Corday or Morg, depending on my mood

Hometown: Chicago, by way of DC, San Diego, Philly and Norfolk

Favorite Food: setzuan green beans, spicy peanut noodles, and hummus. Just not all at the same time.

Pets: Two cats: Lucy, who is a proper lady, and Gracie, who is not.

Well known fact: I am an egghead who cannot cook.

Little known fact: What surprises people most is that (aside from the cooking thing) I'm fairly accomplished at girly pursuits -- knitting, sewing, needlepoint. That's what helped me kick my 3-pack-a-day habit -- over six months I made 6 petitpoint pictures, 8 needlepoint pillow covers, and 4 baby sweaters. Anyone need a pillow? Oh, I'm also a classically trained pianist. (Why do you think I type so fast?)

Greatest Wow Moment: It's not one huge moment, just a collection of very pleasant memories hanging with people whose company I enjoy and killing monsters along the way.

Greatest non-Wow moment: When I walked away from a large established theater that was secure but soul-draining, and started my own business serving small non-profit arts organizations. At the time people thought I was nuts, but it seems to have worked out pretty well so far...

EDIT: The answer to everyones question, "What is Corday going to get when she afks for a refill?" -Svenn know's but he can't tell you, us tanks have to have some secrets:)

Comments

One response to “Spotlight Corday”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Inno said...

As long as it's not urine... If I log onto Blue and tank one instance will I be let in on the secret?

September 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Post a Comment