Spotlight BB

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No pics at this time, we did have a thread someplace on the FIST board with pics of a lot of us...Svenn will keep looking for the thread, until then, this will have to do.


Name: Jack

# Alts: Currently 4 80's and currently working on a Ret Pally (level 71)

Fave toon: Ballbuster, he was my first and I just duel specced him so he may be coming out of the closet

Hometown: Boston Mass

Fave Food: Meatloaf.... seriously, I love a good meatloaf

Pets: 0, I have enough trouble taking care of myself

Well known Fact: I am the Channel Master

Little Known Fact: I have great legs and look fantastic in a short dress

Greatest WoW moment: Probably the first time we took down the Maiden in Kara (we spent a lot of time trying to get her to go down for us)

Greatest moment outside of WoW: Other than the obligatory "wedding day" I've had a chance to meet a lot of famous people including Nelson Mandela, Penn & Teller (got to go on stage and do a trick with them), won a contest and got a week in LA to meet the cast of That 70's Show (got the backstage tour, have dinner with them and former Charlie's Angel Tanya Roberts pinched my ass) plus with the new job I've had a chance to meet and talk to lots of big time musicians Eric Clapton tops that list.

Comments

One response to “Spotlight BB”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Beth said...

Hey BB! You should come over for dinner sometime. According to Svenn, I make a pretty good meatloaf (it's not one of my favorites, so I can't honestly say).

August 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Post a Comment