The Roster

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have been playing WoW since the beginning of 2007, shortly after the release of the Burning Crusade Expansion. I created a myriad of toons during that time, but ultimately settled on leveling a Warlock (Cromm). I leveled to 70 with my wife (Holy Pally), who started playing shortly after I did. It was fun for a while and I managed to deck Cromm out in epics, which he still has on as May 09.

Why does Cromm still have Epics from TBC, you ask. Well, I got bored with the pew pew ranged DPS thing and went back to scratch to level Svenn, a Paladin. Again I leveled with the wife (Hunter) and hit 70 shortly before the Wrath of the Lich King expansion hit. I took Svenn straight to 80 as a Tankadin and have been playing him ever since.

My next endeavour was to level a Priest as the guild was short on healers. So, I solo leveled Ottar from 30 to 70 over the course of about 2 weeks. Things slowed down in Northrend, mainly due to raid schedules and Svenn hanging out in Naxx a lot. Then dual spec hit and interest in Ottar resumed. He is sitting at lvl 77 right now and should hit 80 before the end of the month.

There was a Death Knight leveled to 80 somewhere in there (Haager), but he is mostly for picking flowers and skinning dead animals. I am not a huge fan of DKs, but they are convenient toons and easy to level.

So yeah, that is the toon rundown for now.

Comments

No response to “The Roster”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment