Lunar Fest Lullabies

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

As sung to the tune of "Old Man" by Niel Young

Old man look at my log,
I wish I knew where you were.
Oh man look at my life,
Slave to holidays like you were.

Old man look at my count,
Twenty four,
And that’s just Kalimdor.
Live alone in a dungeon,
That makes me que for it too.

Got lost, such a cost.
Give me Atlas addons,
So I don’t get lost.
Like a coin of ancestry that won’t get tossed,
Until this holiday is through.

Oh man take a look at my log,
I’ve got a lot to do.
I need someone in Nexus,
To run me the whole way through,
Ah, one look in my eyes,
And you can tell that’s true.

Omen dies, look in your eyes,
Run around, do the same old quests.
Wouldn’t mean that much to me,
If the mount wasn’t 310 speed.

I’ve got the first and got the last ,
Visiting Elders from the past.
But I’m all done at last.
Hearthing home to you.

Comments

One response to “Lunar Fest Lullabies”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Vidyala said...

Ahaha. This song lends itself well to parodies - we sang a version of it for my stepfather on his fortieth birthday. Nice one.

March 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Post a Comment