Spotlight FeyAvalon

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FEY!!!
Name: Karla

Number of Alts: FeyAvalon (1st), TealSpectre(2nd), GixxerFay(3rd)

Favorite Toon: FeyAvalon because she is my 1st and I adore <3 ... It's my favorite name. I'm a fairy lover :) Fey (fairy) Avalon (King/Qween of a kingdom or Fairy Kingdom) there are numerous meanings for Avalon.

Hometown/ Where are you now: Paramount, California where the earthquakes hit and forest fires spread!

Favoritie Food: Alfredo pasta with shrimp ALSO stuffed ravioli with cheese.

Pets: Bambi (DeerHead chiwawa) ~> Pic of Bambi attached. He reminds me of the small Christmas deer pet <3

1 Well known Fact about you: I greet everyone in CAPS.

1 Little Known fact about you: I have a motorcycle 2007 Suzuki 600cc and TEAL is my favorite color <3

Your greatest WoW moment: When I joined FIST and grew with them. Also a few other guildy hang outs and stuff I can't remember at this very moment.

Your greatest moment outside of WoW: Graduating with my Bachelors degree in computer science at 20 yrs old and receiving a diamond promise ring from my 4 1/2 year b/f.

Anything else you would like to share (IRL or Game related): I've applied at Blizzcon twice and haven't received a call back. WHY!!! I sound like an addict. >:)~



Comments

No response to “Spotlight FeyAvalon”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment